Tuesday, September 01, 2009

):

Talking about "mother" issue right now With Oli and YL.
Sigh. I just wish my parents are like Olive's or XN's.
They are more like friends rather than parents and daughter r/s.
Isn't it much more fun to be this way rather than .. something else?
Y can't our parents just trust us?
If you are scared that something might happen during the night if we and our partners are tgt, den there's really nth to worry about cuz we not only can do the wrong things at night but the day!
Right?
Sigh.
Sometimes i dun wish to lie to my parents also (i'm not saying that i always lie to them. Perhaps 1 or 2 times) but i have to.
Who likes to lie to their parents?
Okay, maybe some people does but at least not me.
If you parents can give us more trust, then things wouldn't turn sour rite.
Sigh.. blob blob blob.
Nah.. It's not that something happened to me and my parents..
But just talking about it generally.
Sometimes i wish i am the only child in the family.
But YL made me think twice.
Only child means over-protective too. well...
She wished that she has annoying siblings..
I have.. 3 siblings ard me.. But too bad i'm born the 'blacksheep'..
Darn!
If only my mum trusts me, then i wun have this kinda probs now..

No comments: