Saturday, February 24, 2007

=)

Hmm.. how long haben i been blogging? Hmm.. i suppose 1 week or so le ba.. haiz.. yup.. last blogged on the first day of CNY.. dunno wad to say about that le.. *numbness*

Hws the first day of CNY? Nth much this year.. no CNY mood at all.. i guess is partly becuz i didnt hear a single CNY song at any house that i visited??? hahas.. and seems liKe the relatives or no. of households we visiting are shrinking each year.. so overall it's like.. nth much.. tt kind of feeling.. esp tis yr.. dunno wad to say.. haha.. know wad my younger sis say when she reached home? she said.. the ang pow so little till she lazy to open.. LOL.. hahas.. hmm.. ok la.. reach my blk quite early bahs.. 4 plus.. den go ah ma hse.. Cousins also.. sian.. nth to do.. like.. grow up le.. den nth to talk.. like pai seh.. esp opp sex.. at first still ok.. cuz got my niece.. super hiao and noisy de niece ard.. but after she go back become so quiet and sian le.. i only got things to talk with my biao di wor.. cuz he sec 4 in my sec sch now ma.. but quite suprise and happy for him la.. seems like he knows how to think le wor.. not bad not bad.. suprised by what he said.. about studies and all that.. hmm.. and also, he grown so shuai liao lo.. more shuai than his 2 brothers.. Ops..=X .. and another biao di also.. shoot so tall and shuai.. eh.. not biao di.. is nephew.. Sec 3.. wow.. That's my eldest nephew.. imagine sec 3 call me gugu.. -___-
My niece.. xiang ting.. sweet, guai,cute and hiao..

Alright so, wad happened on the 2nd day? Supposedly staying at home to study.. but.. my aunt keep asking me go with them to my aunt's place la..if not my cousin will be very bored ma.. hmm.. cuz actually my mum and aunt they all going to my 3rd aunt's hse to play majong.. den i was liKe.. hmm.. ok lor.. den i brought my calculus there to study.. carry big bag like going to sch like tt.. den i told my aunt i jus came back from sch they still believe.. -_- Haha.. booked Protege tix for 8 of us.. mid night show.. My cousin, her parents, my another cousin and her parents and me and my mum.. so warned them diedie must finish majong by ard11.00 la.. plus need to keep and all that.. haha.. in the end they almost reach on the dot wor.. power aunties..

Before that cuz we supposedly going my 3rd aunt's place for majong for the adults de rite.. den when reach her hse.. Guess wad happened? She say her majong room got locked.. by my niece la.. den the key also too old to open le.. so.. her son and my cousin's bf drove us to my 3rd aunt de son's place so that their majong session can still go on..-_-.. That was my first time there..and also not very close to my biao ge and his fiancee? or wife? dunno.. haha.. the hosts.. den quite.. hmm.. haha.. dunno.. den very funny.. the table full of CNY goodies.. and in the centre is a bouquet of Ferero rochet chocs.. i think is my biao ge bought for his wife de.. den his wife was like.." Shui bian chi lor" - eatwadeva on the table.. and i was thinking.. wad if we eat the rochets? lols.. after that noe wad? hais.. we bookEd 2 rows.. so 3 aunties and 1 uncle sat behind..den when i turn back.. the aunties slping lor.. -___- lols..

True that the movie was boring..


Bai Nian at my gangs' hses the following day.. Collected do many ang pows at Hazel's place... haha.. =p.. got to know her cousins and of her mum's friends or something esp one name Ke Ying.. She looks so much like the superstar Geraldine lor.. she's Hazel's cousin and she's so kwel~ la.. haha.. as in her dressing.. and looks bahs.. Jorine, joyce and me were liKe at the table eating the buffet.. while she joined us.. chatted for a moment and she suddenly say to us.. " Ni men hen mei" like.. a bit sudden.. and me and Joyce replied " Ni hen cool " back the same timing.. haha.. so funny.. after that was Joyce hse.. celebrated her aunt's bdae tgt.. sang K.. and had sashimi! I guess her mum is very concern about my love life.. =X lols.. everytime i cannot give a an upright answer.. but this time i DID.. i DID seriously answered her qn ok.. Haha.. *claps claps* lolx.. =P

haha.. moving on was the twins' hse.. Had Chicken wings, fried prawns and mango pudding.. and lastly, Jo's hse.. skipped my hse cuz my mum's not at hm and no one's at hm.. but i asked my mum to prepare the ang pows for them le.. haha... watched the hanakimi CNY tt show.. she taped it dwn.. and played cards and had a lil chivas.. and tt ends our 3rd day of CNY..


I forgot what i did the rest of the days.. study bahs.. hmm.. woke up this morning by the lion dance peeps.. my mum told me is downstairs 6th floor de peep got invite the lion dance.. den i faster brush teeth and go down kpo.. but nth much actually.. cuz inside hse small small the lion also cannot move much ma.. haha.. tot hink of it.. long time ago since i realli watch one lor.. =( i like to watch de wor.. but liKe.. no chance liKe that.. den saw the guy beating the drum was from my sec sch de same batch.. realise he look quite alot like Regan.. haiz.. anyway.. his bdae coming.. march but dunno when wor.. i think i got the date right but he wun admit.. haha .. suan le bahs.. juz wish him once march come.. haha..march got 3 friends de bdae wor.. Jeff, tong yan and regan.. hmm.. did i miss out anyone? maybe.. haha.. and went to church today.. hmm.. fellowshiped at tampines Yishinoya.. hahas.. bu hao yi si.. ask them come tampines wor.. lols.. cuz most stay west side..muahaha.. after that go deposit money.. and update my bankbook.. so funny.. i almost thoguht my bank book got stuck in the machine.. noe y? cuz it was updating so long .. i thought it was stucked.. lol.. but no lar.. think swipe and withdraw too many le larrrs.. update so many pages all withdraw one lorrrs.. pengz.. LOL..=x.. haiz.. must save le.. imagine i go add up the amt of all the withdraws.. lols..


haaha.. shall stop le.. ! was thinking coming to blog finish le jiu study.. but.. it seems like i spent more than 1 hr blogging!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol online no prescription cheap tramadol hcl how to take it - tramadol an 627 online

Anonymous said...

phentermine no prescription buy phentermine usa - phentermine 37.5 mg mut