Saturday, February 17, 2007

Happy Chinese New Year!

Happy Chinese New Year to all! Hmm.. Wondering this is the how manyth times i said this in my blog? hahas.. Today is Chinese New Year Eve.. What a boring day! lols.. Trying to study but.. nothing seems to get in my mind.. lols.. I just cant sit still and face the books laaa... hahas.. that explains why i cant do admin job!

Sians.. so bored.. cant imagine tml is Nian Chu Yi.. lols.. Waiting for my dad to come home eat steamboat now.. *Hungrys..*

I kind of.. know what im looking for now.. soooo.. ya.. wating~


Oh ya.. Spent Valentine's Day with my girls.. at Jorine's hse.. Here's some photos..

Steamboat! So many food!!! Lucky the boat didnt sink! Whahaha!

Are we vegetarians??? Hmm..

Ice wine from Joyce..

Before that i still had this!!!

Process of preparing..


My brother made this.. for his gf and for us..


A box of Choc conflakes from Qian Ting..



Went Sakura on Tues.. guess who i saw? dearest Yayi! and Joyce's buddy, shirley..

Lychee! My sweet and fun choir senior! Miss her*

Levi's!









No comments: