Monday, February 12, 2007

hmm..

Alright.. worked morning to 8pm yesterday.. Was rather busy at the cashier whole day.. but i like the feeling of "going crazy" .. lolx.. Jia Wei came by to find me... but sry i was busy.. so vannot really talk to her.. Was doing payment while a girl approached me and asked if i was from Junyuan..and choir.. den i was like.. "You are....?" haha... She's Pei Shan la! My junior.. Omg.. i almost cant recognise her.. change alot.. wasnt able to chat much too.. She's working at DHL!!! Soing some admin job.. It's where i wanna work next time lor.. Her O lvl result was quite good.. so is Huimin's .. not bad not bad.. wasnt able to chat much.. but was quite happy that i met my junior.. They are the juniors who shows a lot of respect to us in those days... so ya.. Quite memorable.. miss them..

Haiz.. i was almost thinking the whole day on whether should i try OSIP or not.. Cher was giving us info about SIP and OSIP after lec today.. and she strongly encourage us to apply for OSIP and go through the school interview first even if we are not sure.. Den through the interview, maybe the lecturers or tutors can give us feedback whether we are suitable.. But if u noe, im not that kind of independent person.. if sway sway tio me alone go one country i sure die there.. lols.. but at the same time, i feel like going leh.. haiz.. can boost resume also.. my sis also encourage me go.. if really wan, i will choose either China, Hong Kong or Vietnam.. I think if the maturity stage pass le.. they most prob will send me to Viet.. cuz went there for CDS before and got friends still in contact there.. but last year 2 places was offered by Viet but no LOM stud wanna take.. so sad.. haha..I think China got 8 places.. but scare no accomodation.. most prob la.. cuz they actually dun need interns.. they got mroe than enough peep to work for them lor.. somemore no minimum allowance.. sure below $440 one.. den must top up so much $ by myself.. HAIZ.. I really dunno!!! God.. help me with my decision!

Went to visit my uncle in Hospi just now.. haiz.. his lungs dunno wad.. i also not very sure.. i think is smoke too much.. the report not out yet.. Grandma found out yesterday.. supposed to be kept from her.. but some neighbour just leaked it out.. and the whole yesterday she got no appetite.. thinking of all the pipes which go in and out of one's body.. cao er.. but no choice.. what will happen if i grow old?? Oh No! I think our generation sure very jia lat one lor.. looking at the way we eat.. haiz..

After that went to Chinatown with mum, sis and aunt.. ate gong bao tian ji and sheng yu.. with porridge..nicenice neh.. realised that there's so many nice food there.. really alot.. and realised that the place we had our dinner is actually where my ex brought me last time.. but that time is around 2 plus in the morning i think .. and that famous stall is closed le.. tts y no ppl.. den today so packed and long queue.. then we go 2nd floor sit.. 2nd floor very empty.. alot ppl dunno there's 2nd floor.. thats y the 1st floor is so packed.. lol.. hai.. brought me memories..

Packed with peep..
Tian Ji..Yummy!
Fishy!
Frog drumstick! hahas..
It's enough to eat the porridge with the sauce alone!

after that went for a lil shopping.. for new year.. bought sweets and all tt.. till 9plus.. waited for bus CT18 for so loooong la.. till bedok reservior there.. wanted to take 21.. also so long.. never come.. den my sis bth le.. wan taKe taxi.. den suddenly no taxi at sight.. no bus 21 also.. lol.. waited for quite long before getting into a taxi..

Is wed an impoertant day? Maybe to others but .. wad abt him?


No comments: