Sunday, February 18, 2007

what a CNY!

MY mood was totally spoilt since the past 5 mins! Was asking him if wanna go for

movie today the past 2 days or so.. den he say see first.. cuz i was thinking.. if wan

then we can book seats earlier ma.. cuz CNY sure a lot ppl one.. ok den nvm.. he

never talk abt it i also never.. till today he sms me " so watching movie?" den i called

back.. i ask him.. wan to watch not.. he still say see first leh.. but the seats are liKe ..

left last 3 rows or so tt kind le lor.. cfm one and it is la.. den i was like ok lor.. cuz .. he

playing ma jong.. dun wanna disturb him and scareD affect his mood wor.. the movie

we wanted to watch is Protege la.. den my sis just watched with my cousin and aunt

came back le.. den i ask my sis nice or not.. den she sae not so nice.. den i juz msg

him.. " Eh.. my sis say the movie not so nice leh.." Juz a simple comment only wad..

and just only he replied saying that i affected his mood by saying that..I even waited

for his ans.. staying at my ah ma hse where the moment he say he wanna go den i can

go off straight.. when i can just go home, which is 2 levels up, and just changed and

bathed and everything.. i waited for liKe.. how many hrs.. like dunno wait for wad like

an idiot like that..He dun even noe he has ready affected my mood lor.. but.. this

kinda thing.. of cuz you dun voice it out cuz it's just a small thing rite.. and this is not

the first time.. i hated ppl telling me "see first" when it's like going to happen soon.. u

still wan to see first.. normal days nvm la.. but today if wan den must book early wad..

if not where got good seats.. rite? I realise there's really a lot of "waitings" in my life

lor.. I also dunno wait for wad la.. like idiot sia.. he sae he no mood liao.. den he came

msn.. he say i spoilt his mood lor.. and like blaming me.. say he dun feel like going

out le.. As if it's my fault????!!!! Wad do u all think? " My sis say the movie not nice

leh" Dont u all think it is just a normal comment that a normal person will do if she's

going for the movie and heard her sis say the movie is not nice??? He say i can keep it

secret to myself if i noe it and no need to affect his mood wor... HOW RIDICULOUS?!

How am i suppose to noe??? Dont u guys think that it's just a random remark or

something? Its natural reaction wad.. I seriously dunno wad he's thinking and am

pissed off by his attitude.. IM SAYING THIS RIGHT NOW.. I MAY BE THE ONE

WHO ALWAYS TRY TO UNDERSTAND AND ACCEPT HIM BUT THERE'S A LIMIT

TO IT.. I think it has already almost almost reach that limit till this point of time.. I

think he also wun care bahs.. haiz.. wonder y shld i care so much.. Women always

think and care more than guys do.. Why is that so? Sometimes people say.. The more

you think the more u get hurt.. and the other partner wun noe wad you suffered.. So

dun think too much.. BUT.. the problem is not whether u wan to think or not.. but u

just cant resist not thinking.. This happens when u really care about the person.. but

since this small little matter that happens a few mins ago can cause a big ..

misunderstanding? or miscommunication btw us.. i dont think we can communicate

long.. i cant be expected to predict his mood everytime.. and i dun think i can hold

this kind of Hurt every as and when.. I am afterall, still a fragile me on the

inside..........


Imagine: He can avoid all these by saying: It's ok la.. Since we wanna watch den


watch lor..=)


Today at my Grandma hse..they were playing with cards.. predict ur love life.. and

everyone was saying.. very accurate.. den my cousin ask me to play.. and i was like..

ok.. and the result turns out quite true.. saying me and him not bad la.. somehow can

be tgt.. no third party or wadeva.. but got some problems.. and i will love him more

than he love me.. haix.. how cum so true.. am i really going to .... hai



*IM SERIOUSLY PARANOID!*

No comments: