Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Whoo!

Pronounce me Hui min and only Hui Min .. from today onwards..

Am i suppose to feel something? y am i not? That realli confirms one thing.. i wasnt even in love.. well.. I guess this pose will onli be up for a while cuz he gonna apply for internet soon and i guess he noes this add.. i dun wanna hurt him again.. or further..

He initiated it.. and i didnt object cuz.. he made me angry for the first time.. and dun mistake.. not onli over small thing but a big lie (at least to me it is a BIG lie) which i cant accept.. ever since exp with Ray, i hate (X infinity) guys who lie.. esp bf.. U may think that i have given up such a nice guy and wad happened was alrdy the past but it makes a diff to me.. plus i cant find my feelings for him after so long..(which i feel real bad) so.. both of us got fault.. i still treat him as friend but onli thing now is im still angry with him so dun feel like replying his nonsense and cant stand his neg thoughts always.. let him be.. at least he got his lappy now to pei him..

thinking abt the free lance Kai Huai has been introing.. well can earn good money but even though, im still not a lil motivated..

No comments: