Tuesday, November 20, 2007

=)

Juz stealing a little time to blog.. Omg .. rec my HP bill.. explode again.. OMGWTBBBQ! So many things to pay for.. As usual sms explode larr... sian leiii.. Boss today MC.. can relac a bit.. brought the wrong file to work today.. cant do my report.. sians.. 20 more days left!!! Really dunno wad to write mans.. can someone jus show me one sample? Met my darling QT after work today.. she wan to return mi money.. haha.. my big debtor.. today cleared her debts.. Juz nice for mi to pay bill .. haha.. Saw kenneth, sam and joan at tamp inter.. today Joan's bdae.. they celebrating.. asked us to go along but i realli cant.. promise my self to do report.. feel PS to reject.. but no choice.. Guess someone marching the 24KM march while im blogging now.. siao leh 24KM.. march till 1am.. -_- i wonder how i survive if i go army.. lol .. ok.. gonna continue my report!

No comments: