Wednesday, November 21, 2007

=]

Halos.. im here again.. Wad today.. work was fine.. kind of busy.. was helping Simon almost the whole day.. Key BLs.. yups.. Sis suppose to sign up for the Lee Wei Song's class today.. but dunno y ended up didn't.. maybe cuz of all the inconvenience and frastrations.. Met Jun Wei after work today for dinner cuz his mum didnt cook.. and i thot my mum didn't too cuz she's suppose to meet my sis in town to sign up for the course.. but she did.. but anyway yup.. also to collect my specs.. Thank God cuz mum bless me the full amount for the specs.. hee.. Saw Samuel on the way at MRT CTRL station laaaaa... He's carrying a bouquet of flowers and wearing formal looking smart eh! Wha lau.. Wonder who the ger is.. nv tell us.. feel liKe di siaoing him feel like following him.. but.. nvm.. he still haben tell mi.. gonna bug him when i see him on MSN.. lols.. Ate at food court.. my usual food.. Korean Cuisine.. den collect spec.. walk ard .. and starbacks.. he bought something for me.. omg.. make me shy.. lols.. but.. alrite la.. lols.. *shy laa!* long time no shy le ok! lols.. Met quite a number of peeps today leh! First is samuel ..den Qianting, den Ronny and wee kiat, den Yong Huan den John,Charlotte and Chloe.. Yuppie! but.. OMG too.. lol.. Gonna have 2 big meals next week.. omg! FATS.. one is the carolsel Buffet with my colleages.. and the other one is at dunno Blue wad Cafe at Bugis to celebrate Hong jing's bdae.. lols.. FATS!

No comments: