Saturday, November 10, 2007

TirEd dayee but contented..=]

Wahs.. was so tiRed cuz of Yesterday's badminton plus dinner till so late.. reachEd home bathed and internetted till 12 plus.. This morning woke up 5 plus for work again.. See Rain so heavy i sian diao.. Dad dun wan send me to work sian diao..-_-.. Bodyache sia.. haha.. old le..Thought today will be quite bz helping Salmah at work.. but no leh.. quite free instead..


Met Jun Wei after work.. He came Tanjong Pagar to fetch me from work.. went Central Mall, initially to buy specs but ended up not buying cuz of my indecisiveness.. hahahhahas.. Think a bit Pai seh la.. make him walk ard with me in the end nv buy anything.. lols.. =X Central mall nth to shop also.. so we decided to catch early movie at Vivo.. wanted to catch GamePlan but ended up Bee Movie cuz the tix for GamePlan was selling fast.. Before the Movie we still got quite sometime so walked around.. dEn i saw this small little boy holding a cup cake with a BSN Logo on top.. thought i saw wrongly.. but i didnt.. cuz i walkeD into BSN purposely and they gave me one too! xD


BSN 20th Anniversary Cup Cake

Haven eat yet.. now in my fridge.. but Tu Di say nice.. Si tu di.. before that on the phone 2 times le.. after movie still let me catch him with 2 young gers.. still say me.. Humpf!


I met my friend too. He was at GV Vivo too:

Too diff to get into the crowd..

Anyway, the movie was funny la! hehehe.. After that Dinner at.. Kolo Mee? issit wad the stall name is? haha.. Guess so bah .. the one beside Kopitiam.. Hmmm.. not bad la.. quite nicey.. After that we were realli stuck on where to head to next.. Sg is so boring ya.. wad else can we do? Shang Nao Jing.. In the end we decided to head back to Tamp by bus to have Starbucks.. but as expected, it was crowded la.. so means no seats.. We ended up in S11.. to have drinks.. Was feeling thirsty the whole of yst and today.. dunno y..Chit Chat Chatted till ard 11.. den sent me home.. Cap still in my bag.. he forgot and i forgot to give back too..
A nice, determine, lots of perserverance, encouraging and easy-to-get along with guy..=]


Here's a lil of recent photos taken:



QT & Me @ Ajisen!






HJwas so happy to have dinner tgt with us.. =)


NiuNangMian @ Asian Kitchen - Nice!

When the table is not yet filleD with food..

No comments: