Tuesday, November 13, 2007

TIRED

DEAD TIRED.. I slept liKe 7.3Opm to 8pm.. dEn 10pm all the way to this morning 5.15am.. still tired.. headache somemore.. dun feel liKe gg work this morning dE.. but still.. dragged myself to go.. Anyway, miracle that today i was slacking quite a lot cuz nth for me to do.. and SHiT! i ate quite alot during lunch.. 1 Charsiew Shao Rou rice and after that mouth itchy go buy oneh oneh.. the oneh there very nice one... juicy and sweet.. aiya shit man.. how to get that bunny and secret bonus liKe that.. i wanna go run but sis nt at hm to pei me! i will de ok.. although im so tired.. lol..
Guess wad.. im late to send in my e-journal la.. juz sent.. late by 3 days.. argh.. totally forgot bout it..Sian diaos la.. -___-
Supposedly meeting the gers for.. supper? Prata? im not sure whether it's still on but im too tired to go.. i can slp more.. i realli need it.. and at the same time.. running away from those "interogation" from dear joyce.. xD

No comments: