Friday, March 21, 2008

=]

Yoyo.. my purpose here today is to upload some photos that i got in my handphone.. alright.. what u see below is some of the bai chi photos that me and liu Jing took when we got nth to do in Century Sq when after the shops are closed.. hahaha.. Compare the 2 pics.. my photo taking skill is better right? lol.. =P





The below 2 pics are surpose to be uploadeD for 16 mar's entry.. outing with mummy, didi and Rod.. but i havent got Rod's pic taken.. =x


My lao di is a pro!!!



Mummy so serious..

Heehee.. went met up Qian ting, hong jing and Liu Jing at Bugis yesterday for dinner.. Saked.. we ate 15 coloured plates but the person counteD 9 !!! Lmao.. zhuan dao.. i wonder how she count..
Lj and Qt
Hj and me.. Shit im so fat! and my hair sux!
Mummy prepared western today.. my sis took the pics using my phone..
Blurred
Better..
Btw, i really signed up for RMIT in SIM le..! but no one acc me la.. sad.. i mean if i get in.. haha.. mine is July intake.. Alice's is Oct!!! I only know Yue Zhu and Xiang xian but they gg yr 2 and is another course.. and i dun tHink they are the type where they will take time to pei me for a meal.... cuz they will rush home to study dE... sad.. noe another 2 friends.. Xm's sis - Hui min.. and Leonard.. but they studying night class... ! I'm scared but i tell myself .. JUST APPLY.. haha.. i will need money for a lappy tooo.. =)
Promised XueMei to go for easter celebration tml.. =) and it clashes again... again.. with msia trip with mummy.. everytime got thing on.. ah.. next time i better not sae first.. to follow her back to msia..
o.. and.. I received a call to my old handphone no. .. its someone looking for me and asking me if i know Marshall.. i answered "ya".. and he replied.. "Marshall died upon an accident yesterday" ... i was stunned for a while and replied.. "okay.."
Actually i didnt see him before.. only conferenced on the phone together with Wei Sheng like.. 3 years back? and rarely chat in msn.. and i still saw him on msn almost whenever i log in.. so.. it was quite .. shocking.. ya.. shi shi nan liao.. =(




No comments: