Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Bored

Hey.. was so bored again.. slept late today.. so until now still cldnt slp.. so online again le.. nth to do ma.. Guess wad? i was browsing at the mediacorp channel U most kissable guy page and voted for Pinwen.. at the same time, i browse through other contestants and i saw the SIM programme Executive Damone Tae !! Lmao.. i consulted him twice when enrolling my course in SIM... He acts wierd.. lol.. Liu Jing was even saying he might be a killer or something.. lols..





I did quite alot of bo liao thing today la.. i went to search for his friendster and sent him a smile.. did that out of boredom la.. i think he remembers me .. 2nd bo liao thing i did today was to post a discussion topic at WLNY.. Haha.. I posted cuz i got different views with Leonard ok! and i wanted to see how the crowd thinks as well.. Anyway, i paid the 2 bucks.. haha.. Explored friendster for a while.. Saw matt's page again.. irrisistable..Jeff's too.. i miss him! Ops.. just miss him as a friend la.. Find out ppl's bdae, etc.. 3rd was that i search for websites which allow me to download games into my mobile.. downloaded like 10 games! See how bored i was!

me & Jeff.. Only pic!
Damn.. cuz April's cam gt prob.. it cant be re-sizeD!
lol



Btw, job is starting next Tues at Puma Tamp.. lucky tamp!

No comments: