Saturday, March 22, 2008

Easter =)

Well.. Went to church today as i promised Xm.. The drama.. i feel was.. ok only bah.. but the repeated scene each year still makes me tear.. haiz

Met Qian Ting 2pm at Tampines.. I knew Rod will be late.. he still sae he wun.. -__- ya he went cuz tt day we went out tgt with the twins.. so xm invited rod too .. Felt a lil wierd back there.. hmm.. i dunno..Today's msg is about forgiveness.. somehow related to me.. i think.. haha.. but i wasnt angry or didnt forgive.. i guess its just a matter of "let go" or not..i know it myself la.. but.. ya lor.. =] Felt kinda wierd not talking to him also.. aiya.. i dunno la.. just.. i feel so stupid myself.. i mean im so stupid in the past.. as in i shld have known.. aiya wadeva.. i will just keep to myself... i can do it! =(

Met Iris while walking towards hall 1.. I miss her! talked abt work and stuff.. and pw!.. haha ..dunno wad to say.. parted with a hug.. that hug was precious.. another hug from Grace after svc... that hug was precious tooo! Although sometimes i got not much to talk to her but i miss her alot tooo..! =]

I feel that this blog is not much a real blog where i can freely throw my feelings alrdy.. There are much more things i wanted to express.. but i cant.. Im restricted!!! =(

Went Airport staff canteen for dinner.. Ate Almond Paste.. i just had wanton noodle at 9am in the morning and almond paste for dinner today! and i dun feel hungry.. yay..but i ate a cheese tofu at pasar malam... went Tm n pasar malam after that with Qian Ting..cuz by the time we reach Tampines is 8pm.. Sooo early go home also sian.. although theres nth much ard Tamp also but just go walkwalk lo.. go PUMA choose uniform first.. got one red jacket veri cooolll looo.. $149 i think.. BUT hor.. i wear le not nice!!! cuz its long body dE.. my body too short.. =( eh somemore hor.. today i go see so many staff.. got female staff le leh.. i scared they never put me to tamp branch.. aiya.. the grace from puma dunno wad she doing.. think i call her on Mon........



I.. I feel like crying.

No comments: