Sunday, July 27, 2008

Coincident

What a Coincident! Guess who i met today at JW's friend's bdae party? Is my Fav teacher in Primary School, Ms Jessica Tang! I miss her! Ops. seems like i mentioned in my blog tt i miss so many ppl recently. haha.. and i just dreamt that im having my Uni Course back in Gongshang tgt with Genevieve! I chose a seat in the classroom with no one sitting beside me. so i decided to move my table and chair next to Genevieve. But after i move the tables and chairs, Ms Oh and another teacher was sitting dwn there, leaving one empty seat in btw, which i have no choice but to sit in btw them. Wierd dream once again. Anyway, was shocked to see her at the party. Saw her walk pass, trying to distribute the cake to her sis's friends. and find this lady quite familiar. I gasped. Quite loud? den the guys sort of turned their attention to me. My Pri sch teacher! Almost cldnt recognise her. i think she did slim dwn alot. at least from when i last saw her. haha. Still thinking of going back to find her on this yr's teacher's day. cuz i realli long time never go back pri sch le. everytime teacher's day clash with exams.

No comments: