Friday, July 18, 2008

Irritated

Damn! Hai. I was awaken by by the LOUD music that i mentioned in my previous entry the night before yesterday at around 2am. Was irritated and couldn't sleep after that. I decided to go out of my hse and search where the music came from but to no avail. i've climbed up to the top floors and down to the ground level but 0 results. The sound sounds like it came from above me when i was in the washroom of my hse. but it sounds like from other block when i was out of my hse. Initially wanted to call the police. But i didnt want to waste my slp time as i got to wake up early for sch the next day morning. and the music actually stopped while i was searching half way so i went back to slp. Whoever it is, he/she wun get off easily again if it disrupts me once more.

===================================================================

Went to Pasir ris dog farm at farmway 2 2 days ago after school. First stop was Erricsion's dog farm. Best puppies there imported from other countries but of course more expensive cuz of better quality. But i dun like one of the sales person there. The way he promote is too much. like forcing u to buy. Told him just look look only liao. Keep asking us wad kind we want he can specially import over. somemore gave that cocky look. =/ The other one was much more friendlier. =) Went around the farmway to look at puppies from diff shops. So Cute!!! But was only attracted by one TeaCup sized red toy poodle and maybe one Golden retriever puppy. OMG the poodle was soo sooo sooooo cute!!!! He plays with me! couldnt bare to leave him at all! but have to. =( Opp it was a golden retriever. Very Guai. very comfortable hair!!! I wan them~~

===================================================================

Now i understand the effort needed to travel from one end to another. I got so shagged each day i reached home after school. i woke up 6.20am in the morning, go out of the hse by 8.10am, walked to the interchange, takes train (to pasir ris first) and reached clementi by 9.25am, take bus and reached school around 9.40am. Lecture from 10am to 1pm. and the same process plus buy lunch back to home by 2.30pm. Eat by 3pm. Gets tired. Nap n mostly wake ard 7pm if i nv set alarm. Eat Dinner, watch 7,8,9pm show till 10pm. Online. slp and the next day starts. OMGWTBBBQ!

I always wanted to study but too tired. and at nite use com always wan to do my assignment but ended up doing other things. Yesterday at least did something. At jw hse yst . reach onli at 5pm. hai damn tired also! no mood to do work lor... At nite wanted to buy Durian eat but his mum say friedge got! BERI NICE! I want more!!!! Ahhhhh! My dad just mention wan go eat durian later! He reads my heart!!! OMG.. Maybe going Telok Kurau there the Four Season Hotel open de.. yuppie!

No comments: