Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Irama Berlia

Happy 8th mth dear! =))
Celebrating tml instead cuz he's having his last insurance test tml. Prob dinner after that. Hope he can pass den can start to target ppl and earn money. haha. but dun try to avoid me, my friends! No link ok! lols

Yay~ There's no more school for the rest of this week! =)) What should i do other than assignments and projects? Hmmmm... Feel like going prawning.. =X and Ehub arcade. Felt that having that Nebo card makes me wanna spend more la.. cannot!

Yup, so date set on the 2nd, will celebrate with the lovely beautyqueens (Jo, can u fly back from Perth? Lols) and 3rd Aug with Jw. On the actual day 4th.. Maybe supper with PUMA colleages.. Not sure bout others. What present can i ask from my parents??? Hmmm.... but sure can't get my teacup poodle! =( Hahaha. =p Joyce asked me wad i wan for this yr. hmm i realli cant think of anything. The things i want are sure way too expensive. lols. but i wish everyone except jo will be present k. =))

Went home today with a mac chicken burger for lunch.. although super hungry but think that maybe just a burger will be sufficient cuz by the time i reach hm and eat finish prb like 3pm le. and few hrs later gonna have dinner. but when i reached hm, dad bought duck rice with lots of 'Lu' duck wings. got extra packet of rice den he ask me nt to eat the burger, eat rice. =/ so im having my cold burger later for dinner.

Why is my title so? hahaha.. Yst on the way home met students of Mr Toh from Anglican High. i dunno them la. but overheard their conver. not realli overheard la. but somehow just heard the words "Choir", "VJ", "Mr Toh" .. Lols.. and started to think back to those choir days again.. Unforgettable memories~ Oh ya! They just had a gathering some time back without me!!! Booo! cuz think i lost my HP tt time and changed no. they cant contact me. but afraid nt. cuz i just gave Gen my no. she told me abt the gathering when i talked to her on msn few days back. but i hope i will have time when the next gathering comes.

No comments: