Friday, July 25, 2008

Enjoyable day!

I just realise tt my blog entry title was not shown on the main page.. argh. wadeva.

Anyway, i had an enjoyable day today although i hadnt done any hw today. ahahaha. Accompanied Joyce down to AIA at Alexandra Road today for an interview. Was thinking if i have the opportunity to get a PT job there as well. I didnt mention cuz im still not sure if im able to cope with sch work. But the interviewer initiate the qn when we reach there. So i was like. hmmm.. okay can. haha. so filled up the application form and did 3 personality tests. and went in for the interview. was a rather informal one. cuz he was talking about his children and so on. saying that they also go to CHC, wad are they doing currently and blabla. and chatting abt dialects. more of a chatting session! hahaa.. he said there's something wrong with my personailty test as the 'Eagle' part shld nt be '0'.. there shld be some marks. so he asked me to do again to see if theres any changes i need to make. so i made some changes la. but still got 0. den he sae i am a person who will not attack people at all.. Lol.. cuz 'eagle' means if u will attack ppl or nt. Im a high S n D. which is veri gd? lol. actually i did the test before le. during poly. same result. and he says a high S person i veri difficult to change. hahaa.. i think so too. anyway, not sure if they will offer me the job as an admin assistant. but even if so, i have to realli consider. if i work there, tt means i can work in the same building as my aunt. haha. but im nt sure if i will tire out for travelling here and there.
But Joyce rejected totally for the pos she was offered. afterall its still an insurance agent thingy. haha.
After that both of us went queensway shopping centre which is just across the road to have our lunch and walk a bit ard. den bus back to the stn and back to tamp at ard 6pm where she went off for her tuition session and me just shopping ard TM while waiting to go bugis to meet JW for dinner after his test. and i m realli veri sorry that i gave Joyce the wrong info! i told her to take bus 21 to 201 there. but she ended up in loyang i think. but i thought tt bus goes to 201 ?? Eh. m i wrong? haha.. but Realli sry ger. =( So i shopped ard at Tamp. went back to Puma to look for them. and also thinking that maybe they have sony erricson charger so i cld charge my hp for a while while wasting my 1 hr plus time. but dun have . ended up shopping and i bought a halter neck top . cheap. and guess wad. i forgot to take my capital card after purchase. so blur. Khai wanted to give back when he alrdy cant find me ard. haha. guess have to go back tml nite and get it back. and CS was bad to lie to me tt Peggan jumped to Nike. i still believed him. -_- Khai lied to me tt there's no staff disc and have to write on bk but he forgot to bring tt bk. i believed. -_- they think im naive. m i? -__-

I proceed to the 3rd floor after that. walking towards Popular and i saw Ivy walking out. she's rushing to mediacorp to try on her clothes for performance on Mon's Superband. i miss her! haha. but she's rushing. so didnt chat much. so i said jia you to her. and dunno why she said jia you back. whahaha. blur. den after that i saw Xiang Ni in Popular. lols. so i went up to her. she purchased some stationary and was after her work. she was alone. so walk tgt with her. she wan me acc her go fairprice. den go with her lor. she bought her tidbits and so on. taught me hw to make ice cream. lols. den after that just nice the timing. take train to meet JW at Bugis. He passed his insurance test. tt means he can become an official agent from now on. haha. Congrats! Ate MOF. Ordered quite a few dishes. but the price was ok. i like the potato seafood salad and the Mango ice-cream! i had it again. lols. my third. =)) Went to look for his leather shoes after that. den shopped a while. Im thinking maybe i should as Jo to help me buy Bilabong from Aus cuz its cheap there. haha. Took train back after that. Saw my XM on the train!! so qiao! Hee. i miss her. so chatted all the way till i board my bus back home.

No comments: