Sunday, November 30, 2008

Bad Jeff.

I had a temp lost of memory. Forgotten what was i doing on Fri.. nvm..

Yesterday was out with Jw. He met me up to pass me the things that were at his hse - speaker and hair straightener. I predicted we will end the day with a quarrel and yea, it some sort came true. Met at Tamp inter. almost cldn't recognise him. same goes for Hazel when we met coincidentally at Suntec. But hw he dressed yst was really funny. like one of the game character that i play in my ps2. Actly dun really feel like meeting him in the first place. But thought to myself that i have to face it wad.. we are still friends so why nt. It's just a meeting up.

He said he wanted to bring me to do something different and that we never done before at Suntec. As i guessed, it's the duck tour. But i refused to let him buy the tix when we reached there. Cuz, given the situation now.. Isn't it wierd to take it tgt with him?

I insisted not to go for it. So went went for Gelare and Movie - 3D Bolts instead. Cool, my first time watching 3D movie. =X and yea, smt happened during the movie which i cant avoid. He is quite persistent. But really sry, pls understand. and let the past be the past.
Ichian Boshi again for dinner.

That pig dun even care a bit. Thank God there's Hazel. Met her up at the Arcade after all the emo that he went through again while sitting around the indoor fountain. I dunno hw to head home tgt with him at this rate. So we parted. Met Hazel at Arcade. She's so sweet to buy me and Joyce a box of Royce Chocolate to share( Joyce was with potato at Suntec as well). But Joyce is cruel enough to forgo me and hei hei and even the Royce chocolate and eloped with her potato. =( So we entertained ourselves by playing the Bball machine and the Taiko drums. We were good at the Bball yst. Able to finish all 4 stages at all tries. =)) Slacked at Marina Starbucks after that.. A cup of hot choco to warm up. Caught the 2nd last train back to tampines and slacked at Mac till 2pm.. after which her mum came and Heihei drove me home!!! She made my day! =))
Sry, i'm only able to take pic of her back. =P

==================================================================
Jeff's coming backkkkk!!!
He is coming back to SG on 18th Dec for X'mas!!!
er.. dunno y im excited. dun think meeting him anyway. i know i'm fa-ing Hua Chi now.
Having a Conver with him now on msn.. Still cheeky and bad as ever!!!
Really, the things he said. Feel like strangling him. But.. told ya i like baddies. =/


No comments: