Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Clear!

Just another day at home.

Wierd. Normally, i can't stand it if i stayed at home for at least 1 or 2 full days.. But this time round, i can! Perhaps it's because of my sickness that makes me feel it's ok to stay at home.

Well, finally, i started clearing my rubbish at home by packing a small drawer of mine this morning.. The drawer was full before clearing and 1/5 full after clearing.. lols. =p
Packing this drawer also helped me realised i've got 2 used wallets that still have some value in them.. They totaled up to $30++.. xD



Saw that? That amount of receipts is almost like hw much Raymond had spent on me from a certain period of time till when we ended, including that wallet. Lols. i think i kept the receipts in the first place is to control his spending. He's that kind who spend hw much he earns.. which.. i dun like.. like no plan for future like tt.. =.= But still, i appreciate it la cuz he always spend to make me happy. as in he's tt kind who will observe what a girl likes and buy them secretly for her although he may be left with just a few bucks after tt. Actly im quite happy to be with him.. just that.. too bad.. he's that kind who always "thinks about how to be rich the next day when he wakes".. and not taking it step by step. I don't see any future and so.. yea.
This is roughly the no. of times i've watched movie with John. Not when we are tgt though. lol. Ops. I have a feeling the gers might compain! xD Actly i think is more than this, just that i nv keep those tix? tsktsk
My Choir senior, Min Li made this for me.. Yea, JYSS mailto:Ch@%7Cr sTaNdz T@LL! =))





U still have ur 'Bus Card' with u? i do. I love my Bus card cuz it's unique although it's faded. lol. Charlene drew it for me in secondary school days during lesson. ^_^
That's all with my packing up.
I spent my 1 hr of my noon time reading up Samantha's LJ. Samantha, the cheerful pretty girl i knew from HangTen while working at Bedok Bossini. hehe. Her entries are unique and cool. It brings me to know another side of Samantha. =))
The rest of the noon to evening time were spent watching epi 3 & 4 of Hot Shot. This time round i could concentrate cuz there's no distraction. lol. Jerry is super cool in that show!!! *drools* xD

Last of all, this was my dinner. Rice with Corn soup. simple and yummy! :)
btw, Happy belated b'dae to Feddie Tan Jun Cheng! his actual bdae was yst. yea, i did wish him. and h replied.. in a formal way. =/ No longer the freddie tan i noe? Felt soo soo distant. haha.. of cuz so long nv talk le. Anyway, he was once my best friend. I still wish him luck in whatever he do. =))
And ya! All the best to Gummy bear a.k.a Chou Tofu for his driving test tml! U better pass and blame me no more! =P

No comments: