Monday, November 10, 2008

Finished Exam.

Mood : Low

Finished my last paper today, finally. But didn't felt a sense of relief at all.. dunno why..
Ok, let's talk about the 4 papers i've took.
First, DC paper. I think it's a dump one. Too easy. Wasted our precious time which could be invested in other subjects instead.
Second, OB paper. Super difficult. Almost could hear everyone complaining about it once the exam's over. I don't know if i can pass this subject or not. =(
Third is BB paper. Not too bad. At least we are able to apply a fair amount of what we studied.
Last paper is MR, which was just over in the afternoon. Nothing to say. Only applied 1/10 of what i've studied. The rest was crapped through. Checked answer with Yee Ling. Luckily answers are about the same. At least it lessen my worry. =]

Felt tired after the exam. Only slept for 3 hours yesterday nite or rather this morning. Wanted to meet Heihei and joyjoy but in the end Heihei headache, me also bit sick and somemore i think dad's feeling more terrible than yesterday. Totally don't understand his language today. It's quite serious. So supposed to bring him to the hospi tgt with mum as bro's gf come and fetch us. But my elder sis just came back so she went with them instead and i stayed at home cuz my younger sis never bring key and she's nt back yet. Watched the channel 8 charity show every monday 8pm de. OMG! Very Ke lian! I cried alone like tap water dripping. sobsob... Very Ke Lian.. which partly explains my current low mood. =(

No comments: