Sunday, November 16, 2008

Wobbly

My my.. Finally i visited the doctor this morning.. can't escape.
As expected, the cough syrup, the medicine that cures flam, medicine that cures flu and some antibiotics.
I avoided the doctor in the first place was because of the cough syrup which makes me drowsy, have wobbly limbs and 'flying' all over. and yes, it did make me feel so for the whole day.
Another day of rotting at home. This week's majong session is at my place (today). I mean my mum's majong session with 3 of my aunts. They majong almost every weekend.
I stayed at home the whole day, except gg out for doc in the morning and out in the evening with my sis to da bao dinner for ourselves and the kakis.
Totally no appetite recently. Had a piece of "Chai Tau Kueh" for breakfast, half bowl of peanut porridge for lunch and.. RAMLY BURGER for dinner!!!!
lol.. i was wondering what to eat for dinner.. thinking maybe just buy some bread. and i saw beside tampines MRT stn got sell RAMLY BURGER! Suddenly crave for it and so, bought it for dinner. =]]

Bad boy is back from reservist! but going in soon again. He's really really bad. Not even a single concern upon knowing tt im sick! BADDIE. I suddenly thought of one of Yee Ling's 32 answers for the 32 question which makes me wanna say something similar.
'I'm always attracted to baddies. WTF is wrong with me?!?!'

No comments: