Thursday, December 04, 2008

Eye candy dream gone!



Eye Candy Dream Gone! LOL~

Yst was met up with the Queens at Orchard.. eye candy (SA at hereen) dream gone~ lols.. nvm.. at least i fa hua chi for 1 day only.. lols.. Enters Flesh Imp at Herens..

Queens: Gei gei shop ard.
SA: *stares at Amy*
Amy: *not realizing being stared*
Me: Eh.. Ur friend ah?
Amy: Eh? *shocked*
SA: Dun recognise me ah? I'm Xin Yu's bf
Me: *walks away -.-"*

LOL.. ok la.. after knowing tt he's the same age as us.. also nt interested le. lols.. anyway, just an eye candy. =p

Thai Express for dinner.. Ichiban! Lappy got prob with bluetooth.. shall upload the pics other time.. =))







I dun have heihei's and my own pic.. haha.. anyway, we ate Phat Thai..

Shopped for someone's pressie after that.. Glad that we finally able to settle on one! haha.. I think she will like it.. =))


===================================================================


Exam results out!!!

Saw Olive's msg that exam results are out.. Immediately turned on the com but not daring to access the website for results.. Heart beat rate increased as im going to access the page.

Slowly scroll down the page...

Phew~ Pretty please with my results.. Except for OB la.. But.. I'm contented by just being able to pass that Sub.. =P

===================================================================

No comments: