Saturday, December 27, 2008

Samsung Hi-Fi Set

26/12/2008


Met the girls for Ang Mo Kio Ave 3's Melben Seafood in the evening. So call celebrating Alice's bdae while cake cutting's gonna be on the 2nd of Jan 09. Tried their crabs once before renovation during one the Mother's Day with my family.. The butter crab is ZHAN!!! Reached AMK Hub at 4.40pm. Too early.. so walked around and tried Da Chang Bao Xiao Chang while waiting fo the rest. Nice! Hazel's intro. Joyce tried too but did not like it.


Anyway, we cabbed down to the place. It was so crowded with ppl.. Queue was long too. The food definitely worth the wait but not for the service. The service sucks big time. The staff so proud and fierce. Feel like giving her a tight slap across her face man. grr.


This time round we ordered 1 crab Bee Hoon soup and 2 small butter crabs.. We refilled the Bee Hoon and soup 2 times. and the butter crabs are soo soooo YUMMY!!! The sauce did the trick.


**Pics to be uploaded soon**


27/12/08


Nth's on today. But yea, i'm bo liao enough to buy a tix for Tampines North CC's end of year party. LOL. Actually is my mum support her friend who's selling the tix.. so she bought 1 for herself. I decided to ask my mum help me buy one more tix after she told me that the lucky draw's 3rd prize is Sony PSP. LOL. So i went for the thing in the evening since i got nth on today. Abit regret when i stepped into the hall cuz all i can see is oldies, aunties, uncles and kids. Well, for my dinner, i sat in and see how things go. I managed to pull through that 3 hrs and waited patiently for the lucky draw. To my suprise, i won the 4th prize - Samsung Hi-Fi Set rather than the 3rd prize - Sony PSP. Yes, i won, not my mum. LOL. Ok lah, not bad cuz i wanted to buy a Hi-Fi Set as well. =P


No comments: