Thursday, August 13, 2009

Bias!

It's obviously bias and i dun wanna argue with u!
I didn't loose but i still cried.
Why is it that it is always me.
I am the one who always washes the dishes besides u.
I am the only one that takes my meals myself.
I am the one who helps u out occasionally.
I dun mean that i am good because i did all these.
Ya, this is my duty.
But why don't you tell them off when they never even did a single chore?
and yet, keep nagging at me when i helped u out.
It's not like i dun wanna help u today.
It's not like i'm playing or what.
I'm studying. I'm trying to do my school work.
So what's the big fuss?
Isn't it so unfair?
They even need you to scoop the rice and the dishes on a plate nicely ready to serve them.
They dun even wash their dishes or even bring them to the sink.
Can you even think before u scold me?
U dun even blame my sis for not folding clothes or whatsoever.
and many other things i dun wanna mention.
I know, im the dumbness of them all.
I'm in the middle of them so i got no special treatment.
I can't even fight for a study table.
My sis will always be the priority when it was stated that the table was to be shared among us.
Complaining isn't gonna work. She's just going to keep quiet.
I rmb my sis telling me. " I let you to use the table last night leh!" one day when i was having exam, as if the table is all hers, which she admits she thinks that way.
It's so frustrating when i heard that.
Sometimes, i just wish she wasn't born.
i dun deny she's a good companion sometimes but she's really getting on my nerves at times.
Everyone in the family esp parents seem like they are afraid of her cuz of her temper.
So what if she's fierce. So you gave in to her most of the time?
You said my temper is bad.
Is it really?
I think i only angers more easily when i'm at home cuz it's full of unfairness.
You always said i'm the spoilt cuz i always get what i want.
I have heard you say this sentence for at least 15 years?
All because of the toys i wanted to get when i was young.
Things like Barbie dolls, Scrabble, Life, gameboy.
I admit i wanted quite a number of things when i was young and i get you all to buy for me.
BUT am i the only one?
His Legos were much more expensive.
My barbie doll is only 1. and perhaps 2 sets of clothes and that's all.
His were collections.
Not only i get what i wanted, my sis got it too. Things like gameboy and digimon.
She would have rejected.
But all these.. it's normal for a child to whine for.
But after that?
What did i ask for?
For that, you have been calling me a spendthrift for 15 years..
Oh no, you always said it like " 家里最会花钱的就是你了!"
Enough of it will you?
Even if i did, i used my own money to pay for them.
Things like camera, ps2 and handphones.
and then why dun you say my sisteres spendthrift as well?
I rmb you scolding me when i buy clothes home but never scold sis when she does.
You just curiously look at what clothes she bought.
My another sis. She's spendthrift as well, just that you dun see it.
It's not as if i am a person who doesn't know how to save.
Sigh, don wanna talk about it anymore.
I know you care, but i know i always come last among them.
I'm sorry if i raised my voice at you but i just couldn't help, being on the unfair side.

No comments: