Friday, August 21, 2009

EAT

Last Sun was Joyjoy's bdae celebration.
We had fun.
Had fun teasing heihei and wads the guy's name.
haha.
Hope Joyce had fun too!
Thanks baby for helping out.
I know u were damn tired and had to wake damn early the next morning but you still accompanied me stay till late.
Thanks! lub u! (:





Dad suddenly say wanna dine out at Changi Village Hawker on Mon.
Just nice that the market was having spring cleaning.
So we went to the Ubin Seafood Restaurant beside. haha..
wow.. Papa go and order the bamboo shell thingy..
I was so happy cuz i wanted to try that long ago but it was too expensive for me to try.
It costs $8 per piece that day and dad order without realising the price.
He ordered 4, one each.
He only realise when we told him about the price.
hahahahaha.. but ok la.. he dun have much reaction. so JUST EAT!
Hmm.. tried it. It was okay.. quite nice. sweet. But Gonggong was comparable.
So i will definitely not spend $8 on one bamboo shell.
I rather spend it on a plate of gong gong or go market buy better still. =D
Had flower crabs too. and the cuttlefish vege, and jacket fish.
Bill up to $99.82. :/




Shitty things happened that night.
Baby was emoing.
But i didn't blame him cuz i know he it's not his normal self.
But it got me frustrated when i got wronged further by him even though i comforted him.
So i was super duper angry that night.
He apologised.
Suppose to meet him day after.
i was still angry, but told myself to just forget and forgive.
But he was late.
i'm suppose to meet him at Tampines for dinner after sch.
And found out that he was lying on his bed when i reached Tamp.
I got even more upset.
cuz he didnt even sound surprised when he knew he was late.
ya, i went to the extend that i hid in the washroom cubicle at Tamp One and cried.
It's like i feel so unimportant.
i thought knowing that i was angry, the more he shouldnt be late.
and he argues that i didn't understand how tired he was as he had little sleep for past few days.
I just dun wanna mention 'me too'.
I even can fall aslp during lec that day.
First time in SIM.
i was so angry but i make the effort not to be angry and meet him up so as to minimise quarrels.
but ya, shit came out.
and silence most of the time.
i was thinking if i was stupid.
I initiated to hold his hands but didn't felt him holding it tight.
I initiated again to hug him but he just stood there.
I turned my body ard immediately, totally disappointed.
i still dun think im at fault. but i initiated things and got ignored.
I felt real lousy.
Well, things were in the end sorted and i knew he was angry with me for not understanding that he has not enough sleep that's why he's late. =.=
and angry with me for flaring up at him because he was late. sigh.
But i still feel i got more right to be angry with him right? Zzz.
wellwell, it's over anyway.
although up till now if i mention i still get angry.
but keep reminding myself that a "sorry" or a hug heals everything.


Met baby yesterday.
Sushi at Nihon Mura.
Eat till super full again.
Movied "Where Got Ghost" by Jack Neo.
Super Duper Funny!
Laugh till i tear!
Although it's not a very good show,
but the funny part is worth watching. haha.
YL even wanna watch 2nd time. lol

Today was dinner with Heihei and joyjoy.
Decided not to go Arnold's in the end.
So heihei drove us to this wonderful place that has Western, Jap, Chinese, Thai and Germany cuisine to choose from since we were so indecisive. =D
In the end we tried the Thai Restaurant. There's this promo - $1 for a seafood dish if spend a minimum of $38.
So we spent minimum $38 and got Crab Tang Hoon for just $1.
We really know how to eat man.
We really had a spread. SEE BELOW!




No comments: