Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Sum up

Met up family for korkor's bdae..
Sakae-ed at Wheelock Place.
After that movie at Cathay.
Forgotten what's the title of the movie. =x





Met up with SY and XN for a hair cut some day before my bdae celebration.
We decided to give Storm a try since there's a promotion going on.
Haircut + Wash + Blow = $20.90.
I wanted just a trim initially.
But ended up a big difference.
But still acceptable. ((:
Slacked at Cartel after that.
The snack is really cheap after the 50% off.
$1.10 each for the platter.. Hahahaha.. =P





Sat was my 21st bdae celebration.
was kinda disappointed at first cuz the most impt ppl were all late.
only left baby and me trying hard to blow and decorate the balloons in time.
and to go and rent and carry the 2 BBQ pits.
But luckily, things turned out fine.
Now i understand what Rui Heng told me previously.
Confirm gonna be busy even if there's nothing really to prepare before going.
Realize alot of things that i missed out.
Things like Scissors, Rags, and ya i think i really should make clear what's included in the catering and the quantity, price and so forth.
But it's ok.. Everyone has their first time.

Really wanna thank:
#1. Baby - for helping me out with everything and really be so sweet.
I love the flowers!
Thank eu for helping with the balloon decorations, standing whole day and BBQ-ing for my guests and never eat much despite your sprained foot.
I know it's hard for u to quit smoking.
But i noe u did for me.
I can understand if sometimes u are still tempted.
I'm seriously touched by things u've done for me, told me, and promised me.
I felt it that they are from the bottom of your heart.
I will cherish you too.
Love ya deep!

#2. Wei Quan - for catering me the food and full service (delivering, BBQ-ing, Buying extras) provided. haha.

#3. Eugene - for being one of my BBQ man and helping out with the decorations.

#4. Queens - for helping me out with the decorations(and sasha), BBQing, serving my guests and trying to get me whatever John might not be able to give (the helium balloons). haha.
Thank u gers! *Hugs*

#5. Friends who stayed overnight - Thanks for making the nights alive.

#6. All other guests - Thanks for your prescence, wishes and gifts and ang baos. Sorry for not being a good host!

Some of the pics taken using my HP.





Dinner with Heihei, Joy and XM after school on my actual bdae at Wisma Atria's Food Republic.
One of the Jap stall.
The main purpose was to eat the SHIOK SUSHI.
It was really damn SHIOK!
Shopped alittle and Durian desserts at Goodwood Park Hotel after that.
Super sinful!





Met Baby at Cartel at around 10.45pm.
Bought Durian shruddel and crepe for him since he craving for durian the day before.
slacked till 11.30pm before going home.
Nothing much. No pic! ):

No comments: