Saturday, August 29, 2009

Tragedy

Perhaps it's my fault that i didn't bring across the msg properly.
I know, u said i nv consider your feelings when i said it.
But it's not like i nv tell u before and u once promised me you will do it but u did not.
I'm only bringing it up once again, the same issue.
If u said i nv consider your feelings, den have u considered mine?
Sigh.

I thought it would be best if i could talk things to you rather than my best friends or this blog.
But it seems like it is not that situation anymore.
I have come back here.
I discussed the matter with YL today.
She too, agreed with me.
I guess most ppl will agree with me.
But since you stick to your stand, then i also got nth else to say.

I regret telling u again abt this matter.
Becuz i thought it was just another casual talk that we are going to have
and it's not like we nv talked abt it before.
I really didn't expect such big reaction of you.
That it makes situation different now.
I hated myself now for saying it.
although i still think it was nth serious. (becuz i didnt mean that i Xian Qi you being like this)
becuz if i noe it's gonna be like this, i wld rather not mention.
But well, what said is said.
Knowing that it actually hurts u so deeply hurts me alot as well.
i am sorry to hurt you.

No comments: