Sunday, November 08, 2009

Disheartened

I have so much to say but yet when i'm prepared to write something, i'm blank-out again. Blank as in.. so much to say until i dunno where to start from. Overall, one word to describe - Disheartened

Feel so fucked up the whole day.
Nth is going right.
Except that i'm able to earn a little profit to fund my driving lessons by selling iPhone.
Sister, bus driver, bee, and now another sister - wanting to chase me out of the room cuz she wans to slp alrdy. Not too much but just irritates me because my small sis did that to me yesterday and both times are once i set up my laptop, charger and hard disk den str8 away kena chased out. furthermore, i need the aircon today. it's fucking hot! So i dun care, although she has some privilege but i wun off the light and get out of the room because of her.. not even because she brought back stuff for us from Aus and NZ.

FUCK! FUCK is the word today.

In da morning, my younger sis asked me to help her tie hair, when i'm rushing for time alrdy cuz bee sud say wanna meet at 2pm when we were supposed to meet at 3pm. I told her dun wan cuz i'm rushing for time. But i did help her in the end. It's not that i dunno how to tie. It's just that her hair is so thick and wet it makes it all difficult to manage. and she dun wanna blow her hair. So i gave up after like.. 3mins? den she blew out at me, blaming that i should have told her if i dunno how to tie and that i wasted her time. i was like WTF, u were the one who pleased me. CB!

2nd thing was when i was on the bus on my way to tamp inter.. the bus was so packed and the bus driver almost hit a little boy who was cycling and trying to cross the traffic light. If not the people in the bus warned the bus driver to stop, i think he would have hit the boy. So the bus driver did gave a sudden break and most of the people who stood fell. Beside me was a fat middle aged man who totally leaned on me.. and i twisted my wrist a little but not that bad. Just that i really had a shock! I was standing just beside the bus driver. Noises arose, passengers were mumbling about the incident. Some aunties were pointing out to the bus driver that "you should still look out for people crossing the road even if it's green light!". The bus driver replied that his view was blocked by us. Sigh, luckily he didn't hit the boy.

I met bee to go Summerset Hello shop to look for kor. Helping my dad to upgrade his plan as well as to re-contract and get a new phone as i have obtained a $100 for him previously because his phone is spoiled. He is currently using a spare phone that we have at home. Some Nokia slide phone which has complicated buttons. Now that he has mastered how to use it, he dun wish to change a new phone. Thus, i got an iPhone to sell using my dad's line. After getting the phone, bee and me went for some 'slight' snack. we ended up having 2 boxes of Takopachi and 1 Shiok sushi.=.= What happened after that i dun wish to mention. Just disappointment.

Afterall, i started thinking that am i feeling what B is feeling or not? I'm not demanding whatever, but i just felt the difference. I hate it when he sleeps alot. sleep after sleep. Not that sleeping is wrong. Not that i wun let him sleep when he's tired. But that is really a lot of sleep. I'm starting to feel like his sleeping time overtakes the time he is suppose to spent with me or smt. i Dun like the replies he gave me whenever i happen to call.. he just wan to say byebye. i hate it when he give short replys or lag replys when i'm toking to him. I felt we dun really have much to talk now when we are together. We talk lesser on phone too.

Anyway, i sold the phone straight away when i reached Tamp inter and came back home while Bee went for his wedding dinner. I knew it that my mum will ask this qn when she sees my face - "Did you cry?" I tried to hide it. But just for a while only. I still can't hide. That's the thing i hate most when things like this happen cuz i dunno what to say or explain when she asks why or what happened.

===============================================================================

Yesterday was Joan's Birthday party at Aranda Club. Although it was just a few hours, but i really had fun. We played Bridge and BlackJack as usual. A lot of people seems to be 'Bridge-averse' but we managed to teach Yan Ling and Wen Long yesterday and they played well! Only Rui Heng still dun get it after watching so many rounds. haha. and Black Jack is a standard tradition that we always play, having gamblers like myself, and Ee Teng. haha. I always enjoy the company of 4E2! Funny and nice people. (:

===============================================================================

Met didi and Korkor on Friday for Suki Sushi buffet as well as listen to Kor's cry. Ended up didi also emo and i'm faced with 2 emo guys.. Kor is beyond hope. I dunno how i can save him. I can only lend a listening ear.. cuz he is stubborn! He ownself wan to find trouble to no one can save him from going into deep shit. =p For didi, i hope he wun make any impulse decision. He is quite Ke Lian. haha. Starbucks after Buffet and den movied - Poker King! Omg. Fatness. and $$$. x__X

===============================================================================

Thurs was my last exam paper - Biz Finance. Killer paper. All that i've studied came out. Those chaps that i liked came out. BUT in a much more difficult way. 50/50 chance of passing. dun dare to think. X_x. Feeling same as last sem. Not exceptionally happy because it's the last paper but felt rather shitty. Just have to pray for the best. Met SY and J for Camp briefing (it's a job). Went to KateSpade warehouse sales at Ubi before that.. J wanna buy bag. But didn't in the end because most was sold out! The briefing made me not feeling like working anymore cuz it's acatually working as a camp facilitator which is not my style. So is YL. so we decided not to work. Luckily the person-in-charge never probe for reason or so. Sry girls to leave u all behind but i really can't imagine myself doing all those cheers. But i believe ya all will enjoy the camp!

Back at Tamp to meet Hei Hei and Joyjoy for dinner at Ding Tai Feng. It's my 2nd visit there. Food are nice. Esp the sour and spicy soup joy intro-ed. It's really a must have. I will order if i go there next time!
Shopped a little after dinner, went to joy's house after Heihei passed dinner to her mum. Colgate grew fatter and more handsome! He even learned some new tricks. But he was naughty enough to keep biting on to my feet at a point of time. but I still love him! xD

Heihei let me drove her car back home after that and taught me how to do parking at my hse there de parking space. Rather scary cuz i'm not used how her pedal works. a little harder to control than Honda Freed (the car i used to learn driving). Esp when i need to reverse the car on a sloped parking lot. scared my step the pedal too hard, never stop in time and hit the back curb. xD but all went well. Thanks to Instructor Hei! xD

No comments: