Monday, November 16, 2009

Heart broken, blankness, confusions, not enthu anymore.

ahdsfhdujdudujdjdjdjhjcfhnc
FUCK
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF EVERYONE!

STUPID SISTER. WANNA KPKB WHEN U ASK ME TO HELP YOU TO DO SOMETHING WHEN I WAS NOT IN THE MOOD?
YOU WAN THE AIR-CON YOU JUST ON YOURSELF.
I TOLD YOU I WAS BUSY AND YOU SAID YOU WAS BUSY ALSO AND I SHOULD HELP YOU?!
WTF?
YOU ARE THE ONE WHO NEEDS THE AIRCON NOT ME.
AND BECAUSE OF THIS YOU SCREAMED AT ME AND SLAMMED THE DOOR ???
YOU PMS OR WAD?!
FANCY ASKING PPL TO HELP YOU AND SOUND AS IF I WAS OBLIGED TO HELP YOU.
CRAZY!

===============================================================

FUCK eh.
Recently was all fucked up.
Esp r/s..
i alrdy dunno what to do, how to say.
He just didnt seem to get it no matter how straight forward i was when conveying the msg.
I thought i was alrdy very clear but i dunno why it's still like this.
It has come to a point tt i really gave up trying to make him understand.
Just let it be..
just have to bear with it?
although i really dun wish to use the 'Olive phrase - 习惯就好'..
cuz that would mean that we girls have admit to fate and have to be unhappy in that certain area in the r/s.
but i've tried.
It didnt work.
i dun think there's anything more i can do to make him understand me.
It's really HARD to get him moving.
It will only lead to another quarrel if i try again..
I give up... reallllllllllyyyyyyyyy
and forced to accept that 'Olive phrase' . ]=

I DUNNO

FEUFHEAUIHUIEHGIUEGHUGHIHWSGEUEGHIHRGUHNNNVNHRRUGHWOEIVGJNVE
UJHEGUEHGUEHGWIUWGHWUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGHBWOIEJHNBOWIEJBOLE
EIJGEHUJHNEOWEHGOWUHEGWEIJOPKAEJGVBHEIUHROJKAEO(GURIDJGVAKDJGV

9 mths.
9 mths is always the time all the shit happens.
9 mths sucks!

THINGS ARE OBVIOUSLY DIFFERENT NOW
As i said, I felt not as impt as before.
heart shattered once he walk off or rather ride-off on me before i can finish my sentence.
Well done.. very well done...
Thanks for letting me n yourself know where i stand in your heart now.
cuz i know you will never do that in the past.

1 comment:

Jennifer Hernandez said...

However, lifespans are adding years to themselves - and still a few more for females than for male cohorts. Generally, nurse practitioners must complete at least five to six years of higher education. The idea behind nursing homes is that they provide professional care to those who are having trouble caring for themselves.