Friday, November 20, 2009

It hurts

Sometimes i wonder why do i care so much when you are not interested.
We were talking finely, sweetly all about you.
I was just wondering and merely asking if u have anything to ask about me, just a very simple question..
like even though i said i'm going for an interview tml.
You don't even ask the simplest why and for what.
When i prompt if u have anything to ask about me, you only know to ask me what i want you to ask me with a 'wth'..
Isn't it the same as when i ask you for surprises and you asked me back what surprise do i want?

I know, i know u are having headache, but it is just a normal reaction to ask at least what job am i interviewing for when i said i'm going for an interview tml if you care.

DO YOU KNOW IT HURTS?! Esp u turn bad mood straight away and said 'wth' when i only meant a simple question like "Do you have anything to ask about me?" in a really very nice tone cuz i don't expect much actually but didn't expect a sudden change of mood from you as well esp the 'wth'.

I'm also confused when u said u were going shopping with your camp mates cuz when i asked you for a swim u can't because u got to study. I'm not saying that i mind cuz i know u might wish to have a nice catch up with them. But it just sets me thinking. I didn't qn u this cuz i am scared u might misunderstand. But you turned out on me by the slightest issue which didn't even meant to be one.

I tried not to get my feelings easily affected by you as i said previously i gave up, but it still hurts.. really really hurts and yes, i want you to know and know that i'm easily hurt by your little words or actions/ reactions cuz i really cared. I wish you really really can do smt abt it.. i'm being straight cuz i know i have to..

I dunno how else to handle if situations like this keep happening.
It is true that the 'Olive term' doesn't work in the long run.
I don't wish to live with that term.
I am really putting in effort, dunno if you realise, hope you do as well.

This entry is nutruel, not attacking but to improve.
I love you.

1 comment:

Leeyxxi said...

Find Products similar to "portable cd player with usb". Find and compare prices on kids audio cd player karaoke from popular brands and stores all in one place. Releases the world's first car CD [ ]