Sunday, June 19, 2005

Memories*~

When I see u crying.....
I wish I could take those tears and put them in my eyes....
Its pains to see u sad...
It hurts to see u hurting...
When I see the rain drops fallingI feel u near...
When I see the sun shining...
It makes me smile...
All cause it reminds me of u...
I wish u never had to leave....
Wish we were still together...
But wishes wouldn’t be wishes if I shared them with u....
They would be like dreams come true....
I love u eternally...
I need u like hell...
Wish life was simpler...
Just once more I need to tell How much I love u...
How much I cry...
How hard was it to say goodbye...
But u are gone....
And so is the last chance....
And one more tear falls...
Maybe by chance....
Because I know my weeping is meaningless....
I know u won’t come back...
I know it’s all hard....
You were all that I had...
But life is like this And I have to go on..........
Maybe it’s by chance....
Or maybe it’s by choice....
But now Ur memory is all I rejoice

No comments: