Sunday, June 19, 2005

When u are not ard..

My life begins with u…
And it ends in u too…
My heart beats because you are mine…
And it would stop if u left….
Your absence makes me live for the moment you will be back…
Your presence fills me with joy and love…
You make my life beautiful.
You make me beautiful.
You make me want to live on…
You make me want to die in your arms…
When you are not around emptiness fills me…
Everything seems so incomplete…
So meaningless…
So dead…
I live each moment for u…
Because I know u need me…
I live cause I want to spend my life with u..
I live for u…
Wish it would be simple…
Wish u were there...
But then your love is worth it all...
Even in your absence I m happy…
At least there is the hope that you will be back…
I love u with all my heart…I
love u with all I have…
I love you coz u mean so much to me…
I love u coz of so many things...
But then more than anything elseI love u just because u r U!

No comments: