Sunday, June 19, 2005

Sorry sorry realli sorry..

Firstly, Happy Fathers' Day to aLL Fathers esp mine.. haha.. hmm.. went to 800+ eat breakfast this morning.. ate Dim Sum.. den after that all the way stayed at home le... tried to study.. a little POM and CSA.. my 4th ex called today.. haiz.. actually he did a lot of touching things for me lor.. and he changed for the better for me.. hoping for a patch la.. but.. he also knew he dun have much chance..den he like.. go and buy all the things i said i like before.. although he no money de.. he still try everyway lo..although i said no need.. =( veri guilty? den he juz found a job and said next month will buy a handphone for me.. cuz he noes i wanted veri much for a new handphone.. but i dun wan la.. den actually i'm veri touched and a bit sorry too .. cuz the reason y i wan to break is becuz i still love my first ex alot alot.. and ... i finally decided to tell him this fact.. cuz he will keep thinking tt is his fault.. tt he had done wrong too many things.. but actually true also la.. but tt is still not the real reason to break up ma..He also listed out what he did wrong last time.. as in his characters all that.. den he cried when he told his mother all tt last night.. den his mum also like say nvm la.. all tt and console him.. so i told him the truth la.. although i know will hurt him alot.. but.. dun wish to lie to him lo.. yup.. after knowing the fact, he dun have much reaction la.. cuz he originally already veri sad le and he also somehow knew abt my feelings for my first ex not so easy gone de..still wish me and my first ex got result.. and say since he last time nv treat me good enuff now he will treat me very good as a frend.. sae he know i also wun patch back with him forever le.. cuz tt time when i told him i was veri determine on my answer ma.. and insisted to break.. i juz felt that i really really love my first ex alot and .. .. dunno la.. i juz.. i wun regret wad i did la..although i not sure if there is a chance for us.. but as long as .. i know who i really love and want to be with.. although i may not get his heart la.. but.. i still love him real much lo.. as in my first ex.. yar.. so wanna say sorry to u, Raymond!

No comments: