Tuesday, June 21, 2005

term test coming!!!

haiz.. term test coming.. veri scared wor.. almost dun understand all subs except accounting.. =( restrict myself from watching TV and chatting on phone le.. all becuz of him..=( keep calling... haiz.. told him i need to study le but keep saying 5 more mins 5 more mins..=.=" what for wan to talk to me when i keep quarreling with him?? haiz.. but sometimes i think i'm badly enough to scold him.. cuz he really is veri irritating.. even my sister, who never even hear his voice b4 can feel tt he's irritating.. juz like today.. decided to gave up my TV programme on 7.30pm to study all the way.. den he called again.. grrr.. den wasted my half an hr time cuz i realli realli insist on hanging up.. so frustrated and irritated..juz at this point of time, go and take my work.. den saw apel.. argh.. haven do apel online.. dateline today... den faster go Jorine hse do.. cuz i cannot sign in from home.. dunno why... =.=" the apel need to do the mission statement.. den ask so many questions.. 9.15pm den finish.. =.=" den faster come home.. when i was outside Jorine hse, i told her.." better the cat dun be at the 6th floor there.. later block my way again.." cuz the cat got owner de.. den everytime there de.. den i walk down to 6th floor ar.. Wah! the garfield cat is at the middle of the pathway blocking my way lor!!! scare me!!! den i faster run up to the 8th floor take lift.. lolx.. cuz the owner got 2 cats.. one fat fat white colour de.. den another one is like garfield.. brown colour. lolc.. and den i get home.. tts goes my precious time..

today start lesson at 12pm.. end at 4pm.. wait for 'boi to end sch at 6..wan to go home with him..=X den went student's longue to find amy they all.. den the twins accompany me go mensa eat lunch.. too hungry le.. ate steak and chicken & pasta soup.. den ard 5 like tt sms him.. den he say he going home le.. =( den nvm loooooooo... den i also go home liaoz..

No comments: