Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Thailand buying trip

Heyz.. Today woke up at 6am.. *yawn* nvm.. lesson ended at 12pm.. so come back still can slp.. haha.. slp till ard 2.30pm like tt.. April called .. woke me up.. ask me to accompany her go Thailand.. haha.. going with sch de.. dunno Thailand de where ar.. after term test tt week.. den i sae i should be can la.. confirm with her later.. cuz ask parents first.. haha.. they sure let one loe.. cuz all my siblings like one by one go oversea and come back.. lol.. so i guess when my bro cme back from Taiwan it will be my turn le.. yay! after that ard 6 like tt confirm with april le.. den she help mi write my admin no. all tt down.. we are suppose to go there shopping.. buy things back to sell... lolx.. they onli take 30 peeps.. anione from TP.. but now onli Biz sch onli got 25 peeps le.. so they considering letting the biz sch peeps go first.. heard that joycelyn going too.. hmmm.. cool..

wondering wad is he doing now~~

No comments: