Saturday, May 09, 2009

FARK

Cheese pie Fug!
Adults LIE.
Till now, the image of the maltese is still clear.
Can't seem to shake it off my mind.
Those 2 malteses that i saw early in the morning.
The hair is super nice, white and fluffy for the 2 mths maltese at Kennel 8.
Costs $1100, inclusive of Pent hse, shampoo, 3 Vacinnation, micro chipped, Leash, food, and everything necessary.
2nd one was seen at Pet Movers. 3 mths Maltese.
Never fall in love in the first place.. There's alot more maltese there..
But as we admire, spotted this one whom i possesses much feeling as well.
So does baby. asked many qns abt it. Costs $588, inclusive of 3 vaccinations and mircrochipped.
Just before we decided to buy, i decided to give my mum a call, informing her and FARRRK, She said CANNOT. She just agreed that day when i told her we sharing with Joyce. FUG. and now, shouting at me so fiercely. FARK FARK FARK! Totally Sian 1/2. On one side, i seriously wanted to get the puppy. On the other hand, i'm not defiant enough to go against my mum's order. SHUCKS. and i went off in the end. I got no choice. Ya, u may say i HAVE a choice to lie to my mum that i already bought, paid deposit or wadever shit. But, i just CAN'T do this given my.. personality? FUCK SIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Waste my time,
Waste my money,
Break my record, first time quarrel on our 3rd mth. (not really but abit).
Waste my tears,
Threw my face.
Thank u mother,
You're the best.

Happy Mother's Day! *Roll eyes*

No comments: