Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Gym

This morning's gym with XN.
First time to gym.
Well, not bad exp at all.
Hope i will pull myself there again on Fri.
After gym session was lunch after acc XN to collect her HP at Nokia Centre at CS.
We had a healthy lunch - Yong Tau Fu. (:

*pics to be uploaded soon*

=================================================

Well, not very happy.
Dunno is it me or wad.
I'm starting to get paranoid easily by wad he said.
I felt .. "unsupportive or unsupported"..
yea, i mind alot.
esp by his unexpected kua zhang reaction each time,
then end up saying me.. this n that.
maybe he may think it's just a comment.
but.. i felt..=.= sad? unsupportive? or.. ?
ya he can think this way.
But perhaps can consider my feelings and put it in a nicer way?
i might be able to accept it easier?
cuz sometimes the way he expressed things irritates me abit.
and i seriously dun like him scolding vulgarities all the time.
But yea, i wun expect or will want him to change for me to avoid disappointments.
but i noe he has cut down alot on smoking cuz of me. Thx baby. (:
maybe just letting go to my blog.
but of cuz i know it's not that he purposely wan to hurt me..
As said, guys are insensitive.
So, can't be blamed.
At least he knows that he said smt wrong each time and try to make up.
Well, so what am i implying?
Nothing actually..
Just Fa Fa Lao Sao.

No comments: