Saturday, May 23, 2009

Pissed

F -ing pissed..............................
SIGH
another moody day.
I tried to react normal alrdy.
normal smses.
Siti told me in the evening that she need ppl to work at Puma for 9 days during atrium sales.. asked me wanna go work or nt.. i agreed.
Need one more ppl..
Called all friends who needed a job but all at least got 1 day cmi..
means no one..
sianz.. anyway, i will still work cuz she promised to put me at Tamp.
Suppose to meet baby at 9pm at tamp after his work.
cuz i needa fill in the app form.
but he called at ard 9.53pm say he cmi cuz he need to go back his own camp to do work. =.= i was alrdy on the bus.
Add to my whole day sian-ess.
nvm.
went to fill in app form.
tried to call Amy cuz she prev told me she was at TM.
but no reply.
haiz.
i call the whoever also nt free correct le. sian.
only LJ and Joyce can make it but at 11+pm when i was alone at TM ard 9 plus..
cant possibly wait till 11+.. wad m i gonna do..
super sian!
Accompanied Peggan and Helmi close shop den i walked home reluctantly.
I alrdy told him my unhappiness but i still dun felt that he cares?
Called him but nv ans.. but nvm cuz i noe he might be busy with work.
But after that he smsed me say he off work alrdy and his friend fetching him to drink.
Ok..........
and i was waitng if he will just return my miss call..
*knowing that i am unhappy*
But no.. he didnt.
Im.. super sad .. sigh.
I still initiate to call him in the end..
But.. he.. doesnt even .. show any concern?
i was like.. saying him bad and everything.
And he said he will make it up to me.. =,=
" wo hui bu chang ni de lahh" ..
say till so easy..
How to bu chang a 2 days heartache?
I kept quiet for a moment..
and said " kkk bye"
and he sounded like nth happen: " k bye"
=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=

like dun care rite. =.=
it all goes back to the topic of insensitive guys!

U can go enjoy all u like tonite n no need care bout me.

No comments: