Saturday, August 04, 2007

Wo Nan Guo

he just msg me onli.. i dun expect just this 2 words.

I dunno y he acted liKe tt.. one face to face one also nv say.. seems liKe cold war liKe tt.. didnt wan to talk and disappear while reach the station.. maybe its this day is realli nth to him .. hai.. saddest saddest 2 days tis yr..

3rd Aug..
Thank ya gers for organising this celebration for me.. thx for the errands u got to run bcoz of me.. thx for the meal, the K, the present,the card, and most of all, ur presence, care and love! I luv u gers .. U've showed me wad true friends are. U know and u know..u noe how i feel.. u noe u just know me well.. *Hugs*
On the way to.. the mosque?


Nonono.. It's AMIRAH'S GRILL RESTAURANT

My Grilled SeaFood

Eh.. wads tis? =X

Some spread for the bread..
The onli grp pic in my phone.. but w/o Liu Jing
I love my Blades.. Arent they cool??? Cant get my legs off them! xD
From the Gers.. love yas!
Anna Sui Perfume from Mummy and Puppy! Luv it! Muacks*


4th Aug..
Nothing much.. ProjectsSs.. sian diao.. after that went for FOP.. cool..
Thanks N374 for the cake, card and pressie.. and Serene and Chloe for the pressie! and the peeps who smsed and those who stayed up late to send it.. Although some are not in contact for long time.. but they rmb! touched.. Only one called and the earliest.. tts u..
Ive totally no mood for the whole of Fri.. the whole day i just feel liKe ..crying.. hai.. hao xin ku.. till on sat.. it jus hurt so D much... -_- i DONT KNOW!
btw, saw pinwen's performance for the Hey Gorgeous programme.. juz happen to be there and heard " Lets welcome Kiwi Lu Pinwen!" so i stopped and watched.. He played Shan Hu Hai on the keyboard and shua some Wushu.. but he still showed his shyness.. in the end nv got in.. but can get into the top 3 in Tp alrdy considerEd veri Qiang le ! =D My friend was shock he nv get in cuz he watched the others and say they are nt tt gd.. and thot kiwi shld have the most votes.. haha.. dunno.. but one thing.. almost everyone know for sure Beatrice will make it and she did..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

can you buy tramadol online legally the tramadol high - tramadol dosage and side effects

Anonymous said...

discount phentermine can you buy phentermine online no prescription - phentermine drug interactions