Tuesday, August 14, 2007

只要你快乐。。=]

U see.. now that u have lose her den u realise how much u have hurt her.. but wads the use alrdy? Haiz.. but u dun realli have to ask me what to do.. cuz i m so numb alrdy..im a failure too .. my advice might be wrong..

Well.. Im studying at a veri veri slow rate.. cannot even finish half of Quality lec note.. mind keep drifting off.. when realli go into study dEn feel slpy.. and slept.. slept well and dreamt 3 hrs.. wokE up 7pm le.. eat dinner and watch TV till 8.45pm.. study again.. but still slow.. came online for online TUT for transport.. and dEn.. ya.. no mood to go back to study.. but again, im afraid.. everytime sure stress..

“我会等你一辈子” .. i didnt noe such ppl still exist.. Let's see.. but no more such thing.. i got phobia! xD

Eh? Regan asked me out this sat.. although sometimes we ran out of topic to talk abt but i still miss this friend of mine.. a cool one.. but prob not this sat.. sry.. cuz im serving and i wanna study.. argh.. study.. :S

and im so afraid that my HP bill this mth will expode.. becuz of the over usage of smses.. whahaha..

i still dun get my LOMe coursework grade.. how cum not in my email dE.. issit tt Johnny noes i dislike him so he nv send to my mail? hmm.. hahah.. no la.. jk.. but realli dun have.. nvm.. wait till tml he shld be announcing.. LOMe.. hai.. worse sub.. got B+ for my Quality.. yes! xD aim for Z in exam! dunno bout other sub yet..

No comments: