Monday, August 20, 2007

WORSE NIGHTMARE!

I got a terrible horrible nightmare this morning.. and maybe funny? haha.. I can't get to slp until liKe 3am yst nite.. and i dun slp well.. The dream goes like this..

There's this ger and me.. planning to go for a swim.. the place seems like tampines swimming complex but not.. anyway, the ger and i went to the toilet .. the structure was a bit wierd.. it was dull, empty and clean.. and after we came out, i realise i left my towel inside and decided to go back and take but the ger stop me.. saying that it was eerie inside.. i ignored her and went ahead to take my towel.. Before i came out of the toilet, there's a bed and lying on the Bed was Liana.. She seems possessed and was perspiring all over and the whole bed was wet! At that point of time, i didnt thought that she was possessed or wad.. i asked her.. "are u ok?" and she said ya and asked me not to care.. and i was liKe.. "o..k.." Den when i came out there was ppl looking at the toilet direction.. Then there was this grey dressed lady with long long hair keep on opening and closing the door where when she opens the door, Liana was using all the strength and voice to shout for help.. "Help me... Help me.." Her weak voice struggled.. and then i reallise she's demon possessed.. i got so scared i kept praying.. and suddenly, there this actor Qi Yi Wu so macho standing beside me and he did nothing! everyone else just stared at the poor Liana.. and i was like no choice! and i shouted " I bind u in the name of the Father!" den the spirit came out and warned me that she will come back and deal with me in 3 mins time.. I was relieved and scared then.. i only got 3 mins.. what if the demon came back to me and there's no one to help me and i just died like tt? lols.. I kept praying as i called 'him' but his HP was engaged.. damn.. and i msg all my cg members to pray for me.. lols.. i dunno y i didnt even call la.. haha.. and i was like die le la! den after that was my grandma called and ask me if we are friends and i forgot a bit after that.. ..(this part is wierd).. somehow i knew it was somekind of a dream and i tried to wake up but it seems that i was stopped by something pressing me down.. den i finally woke up le..i felt my right hand some kind of weak and I realli cried ! Wad was worse is i think i only half wake up or wad.. i heard a women's voice singing.. i thought it was my sis's ringtone.. and i shouted whose hp is ringing?! den my sis replied no one la.. den i ask then who is singing? my sis say she heard nth.. maybe is downstairs de neighbour or wad.. but i heard the voice is coming from the room la.. and when i listen clearly, it goes.. " wo shi nu gui.." and the tune kept repeating.. after that there was some evil laughter after each "wo shi nu gui" verse.. Decided not to care cover my blanket and continue my slp.. it was 6am in da morning.. onli elder sis still slping ..so she was awken by my "nonsense"?

Im still wondering is this real or not?

No comments: