Monday, August 06, 2007

=/

Let nth happen to her.. :S

U stop calling cuz i wun ans ur calls ..
My dinner @ Baystreet Clementi
Thanks for the treat and the cab fare.. which i realli dun think u shld be the one paying for it.. and the one who is suppose to went off liKe a.... i dunno.. he just turn me off AGAIN.. disgusted..
I've decidEd.. nt to think so much.. although the first thing i wake up and the last thing b4 i enter my dream somehow sure will think of him..as long as that person is happy..den let him decide how he wans it to be bahs..
So.. im finding things to do everyday.. and it's time to train for nafa? lol.. haiz.. Rash.. dun be lazy anymore! Get ready for the RUN! Reply my msg.. ans my calls.. Im gonna get u to the reservior tml.. i dun care! whahaha.. Hais.. too bad the badminton courts are bz with the lightings for the coming exams and cant be booKed for so many days! :( So sway.. the first time i initiate for boOking the court.. haha.. Wendy and me was planning to ask Rash and Ivy for cycling and blading if they dun wanna run.. but dun tink they will even go east coast for cycling laa... lols.. thinking of getting more ppl to go so tt they will at least get a lil motivation cuz more peep will mean more fun.. somemore think only can enjoy a lil.. got to prepare for exam soon le.. argh.. irritating! lol..

No comments: