Monday, August 13, 2007

Cherish wad u have now..=]

Haiz.. Cherish what u have now.. It might be too late when it's gone.. =]

The first thing i came online.. Hong Jing told me one of her best friend jumped down her building today.. Haiz.. so scary lor.. U might not know what will happen next.. It might not be another suicide or accident, but the person can still leave you.. and what is gone is gone.. =( So.. CHERISH!!!

and..my whole body aches now.. yeayea.. i noe u gonna say im lousy.. haha.. i admit it.. and my palm realli hurts la.. the bones.. see.. It's not a blueblack..






Me & Xue Mei

So.. What about today? I can't get into slp last night until liKe 3 plus am.. and was reluctant to waKe up at 6.35am.. i reached at 8.45am.. the first one again.. so i waited.. wait wait wait.. 9am.. onli me and wai you.. as usual.. a few of us on time onli.. Mr Lim sat beside me.. give me that kind of look again.. tell me my mistake i made in the test... haiya.. small cal mistake onli ma.. =P hahhahhaa.. forgot no MM tut after that.. if not i should have slept more and went sch jus for lec.. so decidEd to follow Ivy home before the next lec.. but before that we went to Jolene's cart.. She sells her cupcakEs! Yea! I bought it of cuz.. have been wanting to try..I can view her blog for hrs just by looking at the things she baked.. so appealing..




Wanna eat?! xD

and bought a necklace too.. Oh no.. I said i gonna save! Shux..
me and wendy Da bao-ed chicken rice from ITAS to Ivy hse eat.. i slept after that.. Ivy too.. Wendy surfed net and studied.. but i dun think she realli did.. act onli.. ( i noe u read ) Whahahha.. =p went for lec after that.. and home .. eh? was still thinking whether to go for the event on Fri and Sat.. It will be fun but im still a lil worried about the exams.. and its a bit troublesome to go also.. cuz got to come back for Lec.. and go back marina bay after that.. dEn if i realli did that, that means i got to leave XM alone.. which i dun think so.. dEn fri after the event got to find out way to Hong Ye's hse for cg fellowship.. dEn Sat need reach Marina Bay at 6.30am.. eh.. should i go or not? hmm... is it too late to backup?..o.O

He's having proj submission next 2 wks while me have exam .. Lets work hard tgt! Ganbatte! ^_^

No comments: