Sunday, August 19, 2007

Eh?

How cum the post on Joyce's bdae disappeared? Sian diao~~~
Headache now.. lazy to blog everything all over again.. but realli happy to see my dear sister so happy because of the love showereD by all her friends.. can go see her blog.. so many cakes! lols..

Im still so stuck at Quality Management..! Jiu Ming ahhh~ Rainy day today.. Makes me slpy when i open up my book.. now starting to feel headache and a lil heaty.. I hope not to fall sick again.. it's always during the study week that i fell sick and makes me diff to study! argh..

Met Leonard in the aft.. wad to say? Gamer.. -___- Pig.. realli exactly the same as my Bro.. Pigssss ..=P Anyway, faster finish up ur assignments larhh..

Im seriously too full to eat the sushi that Steve bought me... It's still in my fridge and there's no one at home to eat it.. I told him not to buy cuz i had my dinner but he still dun listen.. -___- I try not to throw it away..

*cold*.. cold chain management.. xD

No comments: