Thursday, September 11, 2008

?

Boo. im so tired.

Forgot to mentioned that yst i dropped off at the wrong station.. dropped at Simei stn. -_- but luckily didnt tap out.. -_-

Met Joyjoy up at Tamp mrt cuz i happened to catch her after my sch and her work. yea, i caught her. and she seems damn happy and excited to get caught by me. xP btw, sry ger, dun think can acc u n Jenson tu di to Chinese Garden. Maybe if it's near i dun mind, but it's chinese garden.. wun wanna go esp when i thought of my proj deadlines. sry wor. =(

Saw her off the bus for her tuitioning and i walked home. On my way, at the inter, my mind was think about something.. when this survey girl walked up to me and ask "Excuse me, do you use prepaid card?" I was stunned by her qn. Cuz she appeared in front of me out of a sudden and my mind was thinking of something else (i forgot wad was on my mind though). My mind went blank, trying to figure out wad is a prepaid card! LOL. I realli forgetten what is a prepaid card during that few seconds of time until she mentioned " Do u use prepaid card on ur hp?". den i was like " Oh, nope =)" and i walked off Paiseh-ly. LOL. i seriously dunno wad was on my mind. hahahahaha. =P

*chew chew Gummy Bear! xD

No comments: