Monday, September 29, 2008

Tired

*yawn*. Tired again.. Time to really start my BB project. Exam in one month's time!
AND FREAK! I forgot that im suppose to meet the PUMA peeps today cuz CS came out of Tekong. but.. we supposed to meet 9.30pm. It's 10pm now. It's either the thing is not confirmed and cancelled or they take it tt im not joining them. Dunno whether to sms them or not.. hmmmm... Dunno... just felt different. Felt friendship is soo soo fragile. Once a scar is created, it's forever there.. Wanted to be the same as last time, but just can't be so. Felt far apart now. =(

and yea, his msg let me think and dreamt of him again.. It's always so. which is damn damn wierd. everytime he smsed or called, i will sure dream of him. which in turn stimulate my thinking to think of him again.. I wanted to take a nap from 8pm to 10pm just now. but start thnking of him again.. think think think till i cant enter slp. so got out of bed at 9pm, telling myself wads the use of thinking. ok, i admit i do miss him sometimes still but rarely le. n Tts nt a crime. =p

O btw, i saw Mr Selwyn Lim at AMK Hub the other day! my Quality Management tutor in Poly. I was gg down and him, up the escalator. So i just asked him "Going where?" and he replied: "Nth.. just walking around". Lol.. So Eng. anyway, i miss this fun tutor. haha.

No comments: