Sunday, September 14, 2008

Fucked up

Im wondering wad a dad i have. Can't he just be like any other dad? Why must he drink every night. He could have been in at least a manager pos right now. we could have been living in big hses, eating gd food, travelling every year or overseas studying now. Well, nvm that. All these was just secondary. But, just y must he go drinking till 'not drunk wun come back'. I'm Sick n tired of it. My neighbour died cuz of consuming excessive alcohol. My dad came back esp drunk tonite. My mum got no strength to carry him alrdy. so i did. i mean supported. u noe how heavy is a drunk man esp. haiz. i dunno.

Was out at SMU doing my proj and stuff with Hong Jing. She picked me up from my hse and drove me there to study tgt with her at ard 11am this morning. Her driving is quite zai. esp her parking. pro. *claps* proud of her. little ger drove. waited till her friend finish her presentation cuz she promised to drive her home as well at Choa Chu Kang. nv realli had lunch. no dinner. so she drove me to pasir ris for me to get mac. i dunno y not Tampines also. and den sent me home again. reached hm at 9.30pm. thought of haven print lec notes for tml. but b4 that checked the movie timing tml. damn. all sessions end at 7pm. i mean the shows i wanted to watch. can't make it. cuz got proj after sch. and John sounded angry. hai. tts wad i dun like to see from msn or sms. even if he's nt, he sounds like through technology. worried he realli angry. so call him. better. so he's not. phew~ not that i still.. wad la.. but i realli dun like when he's angry. sry i realli got to rush for my projs. and i proceed to attempt to print my lec notes. my desktop is down. so i got to use my lappy to connect to printer. and tt stupid open office powerpoint is .. damn.! it just sucks. i seriously dunno how it works. i just wanna print my notes. and i got myself perspiring all over becuase of tt. and den, my dad came home drunk , which added on to my frustration. he's esp drunk today. He took forever to take off his socks. so i just pulled it down for him. Hao bu wrong yi, i got him to his bed. but he wanna go toilet. mum n me asked him to use the one in the room of cuz. rather than walk all the way to the kitchen again which has slippery floor. but he insist wan go kitchen's. haiz. helped him too and fro again. wth.

No comments: