Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Woooooooooo




Woooooo!

I'm so happy for puppy. He finally got the girl's hand! haha.. BUT i only found out when i go to his friendster just now and they got together yesterday. I'll nv know if i nv go into his friendster. Must di siao him le. *hiak hiak*

3 things u wanna take away from me.
His reply:
my abundance love towards him
my everlasting care towards him
my commitment towards him

His reason is so tt i can be more happy if i dun have those.

Haha.. Im not even that wei da in the first place. it's not like wad he said. even if i can, i wun do it to him i guess. as in cuz i noe we are impossible. i didnt even thought of being tgt with him. so yah. and i wun be unhappy becuz of this de la. like jiu like dun like jiu dun like lor. i wun mind so much also because it doesnt realli matter. Wo Hen Kan De Kai le. after gone through so much.


"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind;And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind."

No comments: