Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Happy Birthday to Dad

Happy Birthday to Papa!

I nearly forgot today is dad's bdae. thus have to cancel my proj meeting and meet up with John. Dun anyhow think first! cuz i wanna get safra card from him to get Reds discount. Maybe i'll just ask him to pass to Xue Mei this sat. Cuz Liu Jing asked me this Sunday to Reds. Cool, im getting a haircut finally. I wanna asked for Doreen, my hair stylist the first time i tried Reds at Bugis. She is good. The 2nd time was a guy called Lun but he didnt realli get me wad i wanted. I hope Doreen is still working there and not resigned cuz she got to look after her child. haha. Cuz the first time i went, she was pregnant. the second time, she was on maternity leave, so i got Lun. I hope she's there when i go on Sun. If not, i gonna ask for Jeric, the boss! But im not sure whether the price will be charged higher or not. hahahaha. Cuz Siew Ying.. issit Siew Ying? Omg i forgotten her name! =X oh btw, she's my ex-colleage in BSN. She said Jeric is good but she got special rate cuz she's friend with him! Well, just hope tt i get a nice haircut cuz my hair really in a mess now. and they better make my money spent worthwhile! cuz its gonna be super ex.

No comments: