Saturday, September 13, 2008

Focus grp

Yoyo. Met my baby today to attend my project focus group at Kovan. My first time going Kovan. well, no comments. =D I think Yan Shuang is a good moderator. I think i wun be able to do it if i were in her place. xP The session ended in like 20 mins and we went off to meet potato for dinner. Had boneless chicken rice at the food centre. Potato's treat. Yummy. i think it's the same as the one in Parkway hawker centre. Nice and cheap. after that we just took bus 72 back to tamp but Potato led us to the wrong direction. i mean we took the one which was heading towards Yo Chu Kang. -_- so we dropped and changed immediately after few bus stops. den Joyce got her black mooncake from Home's Favourite. the black durian mooncake which i think it's nice. and home we went.

Now i noe. when u realli love someone, u will realli be.. scared? if ur partner frowns or shows angriness or impatient-ness. i guess so. cuz last time i always scared John like tt.. hmmm..o.O

Phew, as wad i thought, it's just a passing by feeling. =D great.

Gummy bear is not replying me. *shall eat his tofu! xD

No comments: